Please note the following important terms and conditions of our site and sales policies.
- The poster entitled “Napoleon Hill’s 17 Principles of Success” (hereafter 17 Principles Poster) is approved and authorized for sale by the Napoleon Hill Foundation (NHF). Please note NHF does receive a portion of all sales.
- The 17 Principles Poster is available exclusively through this website, 17principlesposter.com, and links to it (e.g., via the NHF website, naphill.org).
- All customer service and support is handled via this website, 17principlesposter.com. The NHF has no responsibility for the quality of the product, fitness for a particular use, shipping problems, or transaction disputes.
- All contents of this site, including but not limited to text, images, design, are copyrighted property of cmlStudios LLC. All rights are reserved.
- The 17 Principles Poster may not be reproduced in part or in whole in any way.
- The 17 Principles Poster is manufactured and sold by cmlStudios LLC in Chandler, Arizona. Charges to your credit card will appear as “CMLSTUDIOS” or “CMLSTUDIOS LLC” and “17 Principles Poster” may not be reflected on your statement.
- By purchasing the 17 Principles Poster you agree to be contacted by email regarding your transaction as well as future messages and announcements. Future emails will have an unsubscribe link if you wish to decline further contact.
- Posters are packaged securely in cardboard tubes to prevent damage. In the unlikely event damage does occur, please notify us by email at email@example.com so we can arrange replacement or refund.
- Note some minor bending on the edges of the poster can occur during normal processing and handling. This should not be visible once the poster is framed and/or dry-mounted on rigid board.
- Free Economy Shipping means USPS First-Class Package or USPS Parcel Post rates, and is available only in the United States. Priority Mail Shipping is USPS Priority Mail and is also available only to United States shipping addresses.
- Canada and International Shipping means either USPS First Class International Parcel or USPS Priority Mail International. International orders may require additional postage fees to be arranged before shipping your order, or a refund of your order may be arranged if you decide shipping is too costly.
Bulk Orders and Discounts
- Orders of more than five (5) posters may be eligible for a bulk discount. Please email to discuss.
- Orders from certified educational institutions may also qualify for discounts. Please email to discuss.
Returns and Refunds
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund of your purchase price, less shipping costs.
- All returned products must be in new condition and suitable for resale. If upon inspection of your returned order it is determined the product is damaged, we will email you to determine a fair partial refund amount.
Inquiries and Contact Methods
Please visit http://17principlesposter.com/contact-us/ for email, postal address, and telephone number.